Capital Markets Consultant
London, England, United Kingdom£110,000 - £130,000 per yearProjectiveGroup
Capital Markets Consultant – A refreshingly different Consultancy Firm!
Do you have previous Capital Markets experience?
We are Projective Group, a Financial Services Consultancy firm, experts in business, technology, and innovation consulting and change, exclusively focused on the financial industry, with multiple proven practices, including Data, Regulation, Payments, Operational Excellence, Digital, and delivery methodologies, incorporating Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Director-level Capital Markets Consultant with a consulting firm background to join a growing team across London and Europe.
What will you be doing?
Our Capital Markets team collaborates with top financial institutions to develop and implement sustainable business strategies. As a Director-level Consultant, you will partner with our clients to generate long-lasting transformation and client value by working throughout the financial markets sector.
Keywords: Delivery Excellence | Program Management | FMI industry | Treasury | Agile Delivery | Project Management | Banking | Capital Markets | Consultancy firm | Scrum Master | Custody | Settlement | Market infrastructure | Post-trade
- Working closely with the leadership team to drive business development activities with some of the leading players in the capital markets sector
- Partnering with our clients to navigate the most significant industry challenges, including Climate Change, Operational Resilience, Agile and Liquidity Management.
- Implementing process and operational excellence across Front Office, Middle- and Back-Office functions, Risk, Finance and Treasury Management for all asset classes.
- Redesigning front-to-back operating models for leading investment banks, universal banks, asset managers, global custodians and financial market infrastructures.
- Leading the ongoing relationship with client sponsor(s) and trusted by the leadership team to engage clients independently to solve their most complex problems.
- Managing one or multiple client engagements, including programme delivery, managing governance, budget and profit tracking and stakeholder management.
This role would be perfect for an individual who has had enough of the usual consultancy grind and would like to feel more valued; we want employees to have a voice!
- Deep and proven experience in successfully leading high-profile, high-complexity transformation programmes within tight and challenging timeframes.
- Minimum of 5 years of management consulting experience with a top-tier consulting firm, with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the capital markets and FMI industry and a clear understanding of current client challenges.
- First-hand experience in post-trade domains (clearing, custody, treasury, settlement, market infrastructure).
- Experience in high-growth domains, including Digital (DLT, Crypto, etc.) and Sustainability (ESG, Climate).
- Cross-product experience, including derivatives, repo and securities lending.
- Leadership skills, including demonstrating the ability to mentor and build a following from more junior colleagues.
Ok, I'm interested; what can I expect?
- No micromanagement, no office politics, and a clean flat structure.
- No silly KPIs.
- Amazing benefits, inc healthcare, non-contributory pension, two types of bonuses, a massive training budget, phone, PC, and generous holiday.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- Good home work-life balance, a hybrid mix of office and home-based working.
- We have a reputation for establishing a working environment that encourages fun and creativity.
- Amazing state-of-the-art offices in the heart of London, overlooking the Thames, with two bars open each day.
Ok, I'm sold; what happens next?
Hit the apply button, send me your profile or give me a call; I would be delighted to tell you more; there is so much I can tell you that I can't put into an advert; this is genuinely a one-of-a-kind company and culture.
For more information on ProjectiveGroup, visit - https://www.projectivegroup.com
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible…….