Junior Transformation Consultant - get into Financial Services Project Management!
Diegem, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BelgiumProjective
Does bringing sustainable change to organisations in the Financial Services sector sound thrilling?
Are you looking for a first job opportunity that combines on-the-job learning with plenty of training, coaching and mentoring?
Company background and role information
We are ProjectiveGroup, a specialist independent consultancy focused on implementing change & transformation in the financial sector. Our expertise spans over 5 practices: data, payments, transformation, risk & compliance and young talents.
As a Transformation Consultant you’ll enroll in our 2-year paid NXTGen Traineeship. During this program you'll combine soft and hard skill trainings with mentoring, all while gaining on-the-job experience as a Transformation Consultant in a client-facing role.
This traineeship is aimed at fast-tracking your career as a Transformation Specialist. To name just a few possibilities:
- Managing successful programmes: Senior Project/Programme/Portfolio Manager, Senior Scrum Master, Tribe Scrum Master
- Operational excellence: Large-scale Transformation Consultant, Lean Transformations Expert
- Agile/DevOps: Agile (Leadership) Coach, DevOps Coach/Expert
Imagine yourself in a role where you can bring sustainable change to your client. This could be on team level or on portfolio/enterprise level.
Typical roles that a NXTGen Transformation Consultant can fulfill in projects at our customers are:
- PMO Consultant, Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Lean Consultant
- Agile Transformation consultant
- DevOps Engineer
Experience and skills needed for this role:
- Ideal background:
- You have some feeling with IT delivery
- You’ve enjoyed a higher education
- Your skills, passion and willingness to learn are more important than your education
- Ideally you have the following skills:
- Knowledge of different Agile and Waterfall project management frameworks and approaches
- Willingness to take initiative
- Speaking & communication skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture
- Stakeholder management
- Basic financial knowledge
- Planning skills
- Dependency management, scope and change control, procurement management and project governance
Don't worry if you don't tick all of these boxes, that's what our training is for!
Ok, I'm interested, what can I expect?
- No micromanagement, no office politics, a clean flat structure. We don’t work with titles and our managing partners still do work at clients.
- Your benefits package will include a company car, variable salary component, meal vouchers, an annual training budget and incredibly fun, surprising and memorable (informal) gatherings and events (we have a very nice bar at the office!)
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career in the direction you see fit.
Ok, I’m sold, what happens next?
Hit apply or reach out to me personally – I’m happy to hear your motivation and tell you all about our company and culture!
For more information on ProjectiveGroup, see www.projectivegroup.com
For more information on the NXTGen Traineeship, see www.projectivegroup.com/NXTGen