London, England, United KingdomProjectiveGroup
Financial Services Payment Consultant – A refreshingly different Consultancy Firm!
Would you like to form the future of Payments?
Do you have previous Consultancy experience?
If you do, then read on. This is an exciting workplace where you will challenge yourself and others to achieve success and think differently.
We are ProjectiveGroup, a Financial Services Consultancy firm, experts in business, technology, and innovation consulting and change exclusively focused on the financial industry.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for Financial Services Payments Consultants with a consulting firm background to join a growing team across London and Europe. (all levels required).
Keywords |Financial Services | Banking | Consultancy | Payments | Project Management | Capital Markets | Open Banking | Clearing | Corporate treasury
What will you be doing?
On a day-to-day basis as a Financial Service Payments Consultant, you'll get involved in designing and delivering the future of our clients' payments strategy, operating models, and architecture.
Your work will be about helping to improve the capabilities of payment market infrastructures, financial institutions, and corporate treasuries.
What are we looking for?
Passion, drive and learning are more important than technical skills; however, here is a list of what would make a good Financial Services Payments Consultant at ProjectiveGroup:-
- Experience as a Consultant in the financial services industry on payments-related initiatives.
- Experience in Banking and/or Capital Markets.
Key knowledge and skills we are looking for include:
- Core payment operations and/or card payments.
- Correspondent and transaction banking.
- Clearing and settlement.
- Financial messaging (MT & ISO 20022).
- Central bank digital currencies, including blockchain technology.
- PSD2 and Open Banking.
- Corporate treasury.
- Skills in Change Delivery, Business Analysis, and/or Product Ownership.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- A sense of humour is always a bonus; the teams are also very sociable and get together regularly.
Ok, I'm interested, what can I expect?
- Outstanding ongoing training, coaching and development.
- Generous training budget, regular pay reviews, laptop (MAC or PC), pension, bonus, good holiday entitlement and health care.
- A transparent career path within Financial Services Change Management.
- The opportunity to join a Financial Services Change Management Group from day one.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- Good home work-life balance, a hybrid mix of office and home-based working.
- We have a reputation for establishing a working environment that encourages fun and creativity.
- Amazing state-of-the-art offices in the heart of London, overlooking the Thames, with two bars, open daily.
Ok, I'm sold; what happens next?
Hit the apply button, send me your profile or give me a call; I would be delighted to tell you more; there is so much I can tell you that I can't put into an advert; this is genuinely a one-of-a-kind company and culture.
About our company:
For more information on ProjectiveGroup, visit - https://www.projectivegroup.com
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible…….