London, England, United KingdomProjectiveGroup
Hands-on Agile Delivery (Scrum Masters): Insurance - Regulatory Change – Hybrid WFH and London Based - A refreshingly different Consultancy Firm!
We are Projective Group, a Financial Services Consultancy firm, experts in business, technology, and innovation consulting and change, exclusively focused on the financial industry, with multiple proven practices, including Data, Regulation, Payments, Operational Excellence, Digital, and delivery methodologies, incorporating Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps.
ProjectiveGroup has been asked to support a number of complex regulatory change projects in the digital portfolio of an insurance firm. ProjectiveGroup will provide hands-on delivery team members to work with the Regulatory function stakeholders and users to deliver a number of critical projects (Outwards Reinsurance, ESG, Dora, Operational Resilience and GDPR).
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the client Head of Regulatory Change, you will be taking a leading role in one or more key regulatory change projects. You will bring experience as a capable Scrum Master to plan and arrange work, implement and oversee Agile ceremonies and take a hands-on, no-nonsense approach to delivery as required.
You will work with a number of different stakeholders across the business to build consensus and drive change, as well as potentially oversee several internal or external team members.
Agile experience is important here, but we're not looking for people who only want to coach Agile – we're looking for T-shaped people who can deliver effectively in an Agile environment, have some depth in one or more regulatory areas, and, most importantly, aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. If that's you, you'll fit right in at ProjectiveGroup.
Keywords: | Scrum | Agile Delivery | Project Management | Consultancy firm | Reinsurance | ESG | Dora | Operational Resilience | GDPR
- Work with Regulatory teams to plan and arrange work.
- Agree, set and implement Agile ceremonies, ensuring good adherence to the approach.
- Act as a scrum master for one or more regulatory change projects.
- Communicate changes and progress against sprints, backlog and higher-level plans.
- Proactively manage stakeholders at all business levels, both technology and business.
- Drive the projects under your stewardship to successful completion.
- Bring a level of depth and technical knowledge in one or more regulatory areas.
- Employ industry best practice techniques for all client deliverables.
- Be a professional ProjectiveGroup representative at all times.
- 5+ years of hands-on scrum master roles.
- Experience implementing Agile ceremonies from scratch and progressively improving output.
- Technical experience in one or more insurance / regulatory change domains (e.g. Claims, Outwards Reinsurance, ESG, Dora, Operational Resilience and GDPR. Others will be considered)
- Experience or familiarity working in Insurance.
- Strong track record of driving project delivery to successful outcomes.
- Hands-on approach to delivery and working with challenging stakeholders to get things done.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Ok, I'm interested, what can I expect?
- No micromanagement, no office politics, and a clean flat structure.
- Amazing benefits, inc healthcare, non-contributory pension, two types of bonuses, a massive training budget, phone, PC, and generous holiday.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- Good home work-life balance, a hybrid mix of office and home-based working.
- We have a reputation for establishing a working environment that encourages fun and creativity.
- Amazing state-of-the-art offices in the heart of London, overlooking the Thames, with two bars, open daily.
Ok, I'm sold; what happens next?
Hit the apply button, send me your profile or give me a call; I would be delighted to tell you more; there is so much I can tell you that I can't put into an advert; this is genuinely a one-of-a-kind company and culture.
For more information on ProjectiveGroup, visit - https://www.projectivegroup.com
Hit the apply button and discover what's possible…….